We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Valentin Imperial- Questions??? Please Help!

Level Contributor
75 posts
Save Topic
Valentin Imperial- Questions??? Please Help!

I have a few (detailed) questions about the property, and I am hoping those who have visited the hotel recently can help.

- Bathrooms: is there a shower/tub or both? Double sinks?

- Pool/beach: do the sun beds have cushioned mats?

- are the pool(s) heated?

- Beach: I have read that it is somewhat rocky. Is the sand white powder soft or course, is there seaweed, and is this part of the ocean (typically) wavy or clear?

- is there service by the beach?

- Do the restaurants serve lobster?

- Do they cut and serve fresh fruit at the breakfast/lunch buffet (i.e. mangos, passion fruit, melons, etc.)?

I appreciate your help.

Level Contributor
3,075 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Valentin Imperial- Questions??? Please Help!

1.) I believe it depends on your room category. But predominantly, the rooms have a seperate shower and tub. yes, double sinks.

2.) At the beach the chairs don't have a cushion on them. But I laid a towel down and it was fine. I think it's the same at the pool.

3.) I don't think the pools are heated, but they are saltwater pools.

4.) Yes, it's rocky but you can walk it for quite a distance if you are someone who enjoys doing that. And with no problem. There is seaweed, what with it being the ocean and all, but it's nothing hindering. I'm not sure what you mean by wavy or clear?

5.) Yes, service by the beach. Drinks and a small, limited menu.

6.) Yes, Lobster Pot serves lobster.

7.) I saw fresh fruit at the breakfast buffet. Only ate at the buffet once for lunch and I don't recall one way or the other if there was fruit.

Level Contributor
75 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Valentin Imperial- Questions??? Please Help!

Sorry I meant wavy or calm. Do the pools have loungers?

murfreesboro, TN
12 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Valentin Imperial- Questions??? Please Help!

about the double sinks- only in some rooms

tub is a whirlpool seperate from shower

no cushions on sunbeds but there are plenty both by pool and on beach

beach is rocky in some areas but also a great place to find small shells and sea glass great free souviners

there was some seaweed in some areas but not alot

there is a swim area that is roped off and it is sandy and free of seaweed. the ocean was always wavy while we were there somedays more than others

the lobster was small and sometimes overcooked

Bonita Springs...
Level Contributor
1,456 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Valentin Imperial- Questions??? Please Help!

There is fresh cut fruit at b/fast in main buffet. I love mangoes and there were none on display, so I asked one of the chefs and they brought me some fresh cut ones..yummy:) Ate all lunches at the beachside restaurant and didn't eat fruit then....too many other choices:) Cheers! Margaret

Fort Worth, TX
Level Contributor
1,104 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Valentin Imperial- Questions??? Please Help!

All of the rooms have double sinks except the lowest category(the junior suites) they have one sink.

There are loungers that you can set in the shallow areas of the pool as well as floaties.

6. Re: Valentin Imperial- Questions??? Please Help!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2009, 23:17
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now