We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Phonecards

London, United...
Level Contributor
92 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Phonecards

Does anyone know if there are phone cards that we can use to make cheaper calls from Mex to Europe?

Not sure my cell is gonna work there and although i will have internet access, my elderly mother is pestering me. She already has a problem with the concept of different time zones...

If you guys know of anything, let me know.

Many thanxxx

Lethbridge Alberta
Level Contributor
573 posts
231 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Phonecards

If your staying at a resort. They will have phones cards in a machine to buy. They come either as 200 or 100 peso. Time length varies. This way you will know how much you are spending on the tele

Embarrass, Minnesota
Level Contributor
5,766 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Phonecards

You can get phone cards at many stores in town. I use the Telmex ones and get a fair rate. Their Telmex phones are on many of the streets and in many resorts. It makes it very convenient.

You can also go to many of the internet cafes and use VoIP (such as Skype). They have the headsets and it is cheap....pennies per minute. I would make that my first choice if I was in PDC. With the time difference tho you might be calling UK a bit late in the day.

3. Re: Phonecards

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2009, 16:51