We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Playpens

Level Contributor
169 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Playpens

I need to bring a playpen on Sunwing and was wondering if it would be considered "checked" luggage? I already have a stroller which i know they take right before we enter the aircraft to store. Does anyone know? Thanks.

kansas city
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Playpens

it will be checked luggage

Embarrass, Minnesota
Level Contributor
5,766 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Playpens

If you check it then it is checked baggage. If you carry it on it is carry-on and subject to that rule. Don't forget the changing table.

You can arrange to rent baby accessories through www.cancunvalet.com and they have them waiting at the resort. Also resorts are used to infants so they can provide you assistance.

If you are worried about hygiene issues you can also go to Wally Mart and buy infant supplies, furniture, and items similar to those at home. Then consider donating them to church, schools, hospitals, etc as Mexicans need these items also.

USA
Level Contributor
7,144 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Playpens

Viking gives some good advice. I socind the idea of seeing what your resort has and if they can't help buy what you need and donate to a charity. Have a good trip.

Level Contributor
169 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Playpens

Thanks everyone. I need it for my son to sleep in as i had requested a crib, but was advised that even if i request one from the resort, they cannot guarentee one....which makes sense depending on what's avail. at the time of check in. I'll take my chances and bring my playpen just to be safe. Thanks.

5. Re: Playpens

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2009, 13:17