My wife and i booked the Tucan 14 months ago, and yesterday were told we had to change to the Grand Flamenc Xcaret, well after reading reviews there is no way we are going there! When i finally got an explination i was told the Hotel had overbooked!! Can anyone else please let me know if they are able to book the Tucan, or if you are in the same situation as us, this is pathetic after a 14 month wait to be told less than a month before we are due to go. Any advice or comments most welcome. As i am sure you can guess we are NOT happy!