We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

going with the family

oregon,ohio
Level Contributor
8 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
going with the family

looking for a resort in this area that is an al and kid friendly,two 5 year olds a 10 and 11 year old.Reasonably priced ten of us going and I have to pay for it all it was my kids x-mas present.lol

boston, ma
Level Contributor
2,074 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: going with the family

If you're going with kids in a group that size I'd look at the Iberostars and if you don't mind going further south the Bahia properties. Both are great for families, AI, and moderately priced.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,890 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: going with the family

I would also suggest the Barcelo resorts, just south of Playa. Great beaches, pools and a water park.

Wakefield, Ma
Level Contributor
6,432 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: going with the family

Iberostars are great with kids and kids activities.

CT
Level Contributor
2,135 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: going with the family

We vacationed at the Iberostar Lindo and it is gorgeous and very family friendly but more affordable is the Sandos Playacar. This year will be our third time there. My son loves the pools, beach, beach soccer, tennis, etc. There's something for everyone. I love the fact that the beach section is right ON the beach with gorgeous views.

Mentioned in this post
Iberostar Paraiso Lindo
Iberostar Paraiso Lindo
6,474 Reviews
Playa Paraiso, Mexico
Sandos Playacar Beach Resort
Sandos Playacar Beach...
14,227 Reviews
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
5. Re: going with the family

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2009, 22:18