We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

schedule for xcaret

alberta
Level Contributor
65 posts
Save Topic
schedule for xcaret

Anyone have a schedule for xcaret showing the times of the shows (not the night shwow) or the little tours in the park (eg architectural tour) thanks from a fellow control freak

Milwaukee
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
Level Contributor
10,714 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: schedule for xcaret

Have you visted the Xcaret website?

I will be there this coming weekend, so if you are looking for specific info that you can't find let me know and I will try to get it for you.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: schedule for xcaret

I'll be there with a girl friend this coming weekend too...I can check out some info while I'm there.

Advance, North...
Level Contributor
1,542 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: schedule for xcaret

I only remember the baby sea turtle release is at noon, the horse show is at 5:00 and the big night show is at 6:00.

CT
Level Contributor
2,122 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: schedule for xcaret

We bought the dinner and show tickets and we really enjoyed it. By having the dinner/show tickets you get better seats i.e. better viewing and they are padded. The dinner was served in several courses and was good.

The park is very large so make sure you wear comfortable shoes and bring water and snacks. We had lunch at the farthest part of the lagoon near the snorkeling boat dock and it was gorgeous!!! The drinks in a pineapple (with a fruit face on the outside of the pineapple) are very good.

richmond, british...
Level Contributor
57 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: schedule for xcaret

Have heard mixed reviews about xcaret...sounds like silver starfish had a good time; what did you do for the entire day before dinner and show? Already going to Xel Ha. Is it worth doing xcaret as well? Only have 6 days in Playa...doing Tulum and Chichen as well. Would appreciate any input, thanks...

Advance, North...
Level Contributor
1,542 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: schedule for xcaret

If you are already going to Xel Ha then the answer is NO you do not need to go to Xcaret too. They are different type attractions, Xcaret is more amusement parkish, if that's a word. They have flashy shows and snorkel BOB and that sort of stuff. But they have enough of the same stuff that I wouldn't want to go to both during the same trip. I had a good time but it is huge and lots of walking and no lounge type chairs on the beach just sit up ones. I finally found a hammock and went to sleep.

alberta
Level Contributor
65 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: schedule for xcaret

I vaguely remember having been there > 5 yrs ago that there were all sorts of events during the day that I missed out on because I didn't really look at the schedule (the underground river was not that exciting). So I was wondering if I could time things a bit better - go at noon, then stay for the show. I have a 7 year old so would like to be a bit organized. If anyone could scam a schedule for the activities happening around the park and post it after a trip that would be great.

Grand Rapids
Level Contributor
2,296 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: schedule for xcaret

Courious to know which of the two days at Xcaret is less crowed? Fridays or Saturdays? I am coming during Spring break (early April), so it might not matter. One less person in line and on the beach would help me out.

Thanks

Art

Ontario
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: schedule for xcaret

sounds like lots of us are going this weekend. I am also travelling with my girl friend there this weekend. Leaving hubbies at home for some real rest and relaxation LOL

Milwaukee
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
Level Contributor
10,714 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: schedule for xcaret

I noticed there will be 5 cruise ships in Cozumel on Saturday. I don't know how that will impact the crowds at Xcaret.

We could wait for Xcaret on Sunday, but we are thinking of going over to Cozumel for the Carnivale parade Sunday.