We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cancun Valet A/P Transportation & Cell Phone Rental

St. Louis, Missouri
Level Contributor
4,891 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Cancun Valet A/P Transportation & Cell Phone Rental

Hello All!

I'm looking into using Cancun Valet for both transportation to/from the airport and also for cell phone rental.

We cannot use our cell phone in Mexico because it is provided by my husbands employer and they will not authorize it. Soooo, I came across this and seems ideal for us.

Looking for feedback from those who have used one or both of the services provided by Cancun Valet.

Thanks a bunch, Dana

Grosse Ile, Michigan
Level Contributor
889 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cancun Valet A/P Transportation & Cell Phone Rental

Hi roostergirl,

Haven't used either service, I am using entertainment plus (USA transfers). Just wanted to know when and where you are going?

St. Louis, Missouri
Level Contributor
4,891 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cancun Valet A/P Transportation & Cell Phone Rental

My hubby and I are going to the adults only Catalonia Royal Tulum, May 27th-June 3rd. No kids this time...woooo hooooo!!!

How about you?

If I didn't need the cell phone, USA Transfers would also be my first choice.

Grosse Ile, Michigan
Level Contributor
889 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cancun Valet A/P Transportation & Cell Phone Rental

Sounds great! I know you were thinking of taking all of the kids in June. I am going to Sandos Riviera May 1st- May 8th. 3 couples should be a riot. Hope you have a great trip:), hear the beaches are nicer in Tulum.

St. Louis, Missouri
Level Contributor
4,891 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cancun Valet A/P Transportation & Cell Phone Rental

That sounds like a lot of fun. We were going to take the kids but it was just gonna cost too much. Besides, we need some alone time. We will be taking the kiddos next year I'm sure.

This hotel is on Xpu-Ha beach and it is gorgeous. Almost too good to be true!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
3,040 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cancun Valet A/P Transportation & Cell Phone Rental

My sister used Cancun Valet for both services last year. Service was excellent. She called me and I called many times with no problems.

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
138 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cancun Valet A/P Transportation & Cell Phone Rental

Have used Cancun Valet for transfers twice and service was excellent. Very reliable.

Would also be interested in hearing opinions on their cell rental service.

Cheers.

san diego, ca
Level Contributor
1,763 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cancun Valet A/P Transportation & Cell Phone Rental

I've used Cancun Valet for phone & transfers for 6 years. Always great service and the phone always worked well. Reasonable in our opinion for those who must have a phone (for business or family issues).

8. Re: Cancun Valet A/P Transportation & Cell Phone Rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2009, 04:19