We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

can't find the thread.Sandos Playacar questions from Cinthia

Naperville, Illinois
Level Contributor
128 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
can't find the thread.Sandos Playacar questions from Cinthia

I have been looking for the thread from Cinthia from Sandos. She have been great in answering questions before arrival to the resort. Has anyone seen it? I can't find it. Thanks

New York State
Level Contributor
78 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: can't find the thread.Sandos Playacar questions from Cinthia

I had it saved in my favorites and tried to post it but it says it has been deleted by adm.

Naperville, Illinois
Level Contributor
128 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: can't find the thread.Sandos Playacar questions from Cinthia

thanks for looking:}

new york/new jersey...
Level Contributor
2,706 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: can't find the thread.Sandos Playacar questions from Cinthia

hey molly...i've been to sandos playacar 4x going for the 5th this yr so if u have questions maybe i can help...

also, u can send a pm to sandos playacar on TA (used to be sandos_playacar)...if u go to the "sandos playacar meet and greet" thread (u can find it by typing it in the search box) and go 4-5 pages into the thread u will find posts fr sandos playacar (cinthia)...if u click on the name "sandos playacar" u will get the whole profile then just go to send a msg...hope this helped...

Naperville, Illinois
Level Contributor
128 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: can't find the thread.Sandos Playacar questions from Cinthia

thanks a lot. I just was hoping to look back at all the questions and answers before I go. I leave MArch 26. So excited. We booked the jr. Rivieria suite. Have a family of 5. One question I have for you.... What is the Riviera Blue? I saw it on a few pictures. Thsnks for helping.

New York State
Level Contributor
78 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: can't find the thread.Sandos Playacar questions from Cinthia

I can answer this...It is the air conditioned buffet restaurant near the Riviera section. I think it turns into one of the ala carte restaurants at night.

Paris, Kentucky
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: can't find the thread.Sandos Playacar questions from Cinthia

We went to Sandos last July with a family of 5 and we loved it!!! The rooms are sooo big and very roomy for a fam of 5! Also, the pool near these rooms are less crowded and the swim up bar is here as well. We would start the day off at the beach and by the time we went swimming, we were basically the only ones in the pool. So nice! It is more quiet in the back area as well. The staff is so nice and the food was good too. I'm sure you will love it! Be sure to visit 5th avenue - that was my favorite part :O) Have fun!

new york/new jersey...
Level Contributor
2,706 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: can't find the thread.Sandos Playacar questions from Cinthia

hey molly , guess ur quest was answered but don't hesitate to ask anything...i have a few threads (older ones) that have tons of quests and answers but if u don't want to go thru all the posts just ask away...u will have a great time!

Philadelphia, PA
Level Contributor
18 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: can't find the thread.Sandos Playacar questions from Cinthia

Why did they delete the Sanods forum? It was really helpful- isn't that what Trip Advisor is for- to help people get a better idea of what they are getting into? Cinthia was great in answering questions in that forum so that makes no sense to me.

new york/new jersey...
Level Contributor
2,706 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: can't find the thread.Sandos Playacar questions from Cinthia

hey AV-i will send cinthia a pm and ask if she will come back on TA to help w/ sandos playacar quests again...i'll let u know what she says...

CT
Level Contributor
2,123 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: can't find the thread.Sandos Playacar questions from Cinthia

I was just wondering about that thread too. We are returning to Sandos for our third visit in April so I don't have major questions but I'm glad I PM'd Cinthia my room request already.

I don't know why it was taken off either!! I thought it was a great thread full of lots of interesting info as well as great customer service from Cinthia.

I do have a question...we will be there over Easter, does anyone know if the resort does anything special that day? You know like having the Easter bunny parasail or banana boat by...ha,ha

I really wish they had coconut icecream like at the IB Lindo. Coconut is kind of Easterish...