We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is anyone going to be at Sandos Playacar in May??????

Rockford, Illinois
Level Contributor
86 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Is anyone going to be at Sandos Playacar in May??????

Ok, I've been trying to follow different forums to see if anyone is going to be staying at Sandos Playacar in May. I have seen a couple of different people that are but I have seen alot that are going to be there either in April or June.

Last year my best friend and I went to Grand Riviera Princess and found a forum of people that would be there at the same time. I wanna say there ended up being 30 something pages of people writing back and forth. Anyway, we all got together when we were there.

So my question is "WHO IS READY TO MEET NEW PEOPLE AND HAVE SOME FUN AT SANDOS PLAYACAR IN MAY?" My best friend and I will be there May 14-21 and we're ready for some sun, fun, and relaxation.

CT
Level Contributor
2,125 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is anyone going to be at Sandos Playacar in May??????

Sorry, I'm in the April crowd but you can read my trip report before you go! Have fun.

Grosse Ile, Michigan
Level Contributor
897 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is anyone going to be at Sandos Playacar in May??????

Jlynn,

I'll be there May 1- 8. Sorry we are going to miss you. Will try to save some food and drink for you though.

Rockford, Illinois
Level Contributor
86 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is anyone going to be at Sandos Playacar in May??????

You guys will have to let me know how you like it since you will be there before us. Have fun on your trip and enjoy!!!!

4. Re: Is anyone going to be at Sandos Playacar in May??????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2009, 19:19