We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hacienda Tres Rios (Sauna, Steam Room, Jacuzzi's) open yet?

CA
Level Contributor
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hacienda Tres Rios (Sauna, Steam Room, Jacuzzi's) open yet?

Wanted to know if the steam room (most importantly), sauna, and jacuzzi was open in the HTR spa yet?

I read one posting saying the Spa was fully opened, but they did not notice a steam room/sauna. I'm really interested in using these facilities when I go here, so any info would be greatly appreciated!

Also some more pictures of the resort would be great, so if anybody has any i'd love it if you could post some or send some links to some other pictures. Preferably the beach, I'm hoping it's not to "seaweedy" HaHa.

Thanks so much!

Cancun, Mexico
Level Contributor
3,929 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hacienda Tres Rios (Sauna, Steam Room, Jacuzzi's) open yet?

I contacted the resort and here is what I received:

"Ya´ax ch Spa is ready, we have working jacuzzis with aromatherapy,gym,sauna & steam room, also we have products for sale. You have to know that, every person who has all inclusive recieve 30 usd credit, per person to apply in select spa services.

Thanks

Lic. Karla Nuñez Benavides

Gerente Spa & Vip Services

Tel.(01998) 891-45-00 Ext. 787"

Minooka, Illinois
Level Contributor
4,629 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hacienda Tres Rios (Sauna, Steam Room, Jacuzzi's) open yet?

Jim would you happen to have an edress too??

thanx

Ottawa
Level Contributor
62 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Hacienda Tres Rios (Sauna, Steam Room, Jacuzzi's) open yet?

Jim -- I'm curious if you used the "reservations" email address on the resort website to reach the resort? If yes, about how long did it take to get an answer. I sent some questions two weeks ago, but have not heard anything yet...

CA
Level Contributor
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Hacienda Tres Rios (Sauna, Steam Room, Jacuzzi's) open yet?

Great to know... Thanks Jim!

Cancun, Mexico
Level Contributor
3,929 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hacienda Tres Rios (Sauna, Steam Room, Jacuzzi's) open yet?

I contacted them again. For other questions and requests for now, contact Adriana Martinez and ecommerce@haciendatresrios.com

6. Re: Hacienda Tres Rios (Sauna, Steam Room, Jacuzzi's) open yet?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2009, 12:36