We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather help

Sergeant Bluff, Iowa
Level Contributor
92 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Weather help

I know forecasts for PDC are about as unpredictable as can possibly be, but as for right now, accuweather is calling for rain every day while we are down there. What are the chances of that happening?

Tulum, Mexico
Level Contributor
1,516 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather help

Oh how I wish it were true. I live outside of Tulum, about an hour away and they have been predicting rain for us forever as well. Nah, no such luck. We haven't had a significant rain (okay maybe one) in two or three months now. We are referring to it as a drought in our household.

Relax...your vacation will be wonderful and consider yourself lucky if you get a tropical rain while you are here. They are delightfully refreshing and the plants will love it.

Sergeant Bluff, Iowa
Level Contributor
92 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather help

Sounds good for me Mexi. My fiance and I are just finding it funny, first it was the drug thing, then it was the flu, now after we finally decided to put all those behind us the weather gets in the way. I could use an hour or so or rain down there just to cool things off though

CT
Level Contributor
2,120 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather help

We just returned from our 4th trip to Mexico and it never rains during our stay, despite weather reports.

It will be hot and HUMID during your stay. Pack really light weight clothing, even jean shorts are too hot. I was glad I packed lots of tops to pair with a few skirts to mix and match for dinner. Take several bathing suits because they never fully dry.

Have a great trip.

4. Re: Weather help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2009, 07:17