Headed to Valentin this October, but having trouble finding info on the restaurants and dress codes at each. For those of you that haven been to VIM, can you please answer a few questions?
1) Which restaurants have outdoor dining at night?
2) Does anyone have any menus they would share?
3) What are the dress codes at the different restaurants?
4) Is there any place open between lunch and dinner to get snacks?
5) What is the dress code for breakfast and lunch (I am assuming more relaxed??)?
Thanks for any help!