We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flight Info for Thomas Cook flights from Manchester

West Midlands
Level Contributor
157 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Flight Info for Thomas Cook flights from Manchester

I wondered if anyone has any idea which rows the toilets are located on the A330 Airbus flights from Manchester (they are not on the seat plan) and is the row formation 3x3x3, it appears the rows start at 12 and end in 42, where is the best place to sit and why? THANKS IN ADVANCE

BUSHBABY 41

Oxford / Manchester
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Flight Info for Thomas Cook flights from Manchester

Hi Bushbaby 41,

I think the best place to sit depends on your own personal preferences, whether you prefer to be near the loo (in case you have to make a quick dash and don't want to get held up behind the trolley!) or further away (if you would rather not have people queuing by your seat). Don't know the exact row, but toilets are usually at front and very back of plane, sometimes in the middle. Back of the plane can be bumpy sometimes.

Hope that helps,

C x

Oxford / Manchester
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Flight Info for Thomas Cook flights from Manchester

PS. Personally I prefer to be on the aisle so I can get out without disturbing anyone, but sacrifice the view from the window and sometimes am up and down like a yo-yo letting other get out!

Gateshead, UK
Level Contributor
51 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flight Info for Thomas Cook flights from Manchester

The toilets are downstairs from the main cabin. The stairs are located roughly in the centre of the standard class cabin (I think premier class have their own but I'm not certain on this).

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flight Info for Thomas Cook flights from Manchester

There we some at the back of premium class (front of economy) and some at the back. We were in row 26 on way out and 25 on way back- both over the wing and right in middle of toilets!

We went as a family of 4 and had middle 3 and an aisle on way out and window 3 and an aisle on way back. Both good but on way back flight was really empty so we thought that we could lift seat arms up and have a lovely sleep until we discovered that you can't lift the arms up (safety reasons apparently). There is plenty of leg room but they are not wide enough to sleep in so I would definitely go for a window seat on way back so you have the wall to sleep against.

scotland
Level Contributor
112 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Flight Info for Thomas Cook flights from Manchester

when are you going to mexico?

West Midlands
Level Contributor
157 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Flight Info for Thomas Cook flights from Manchester

Thanks everyone for the information, we dont fly until August 21st but im already counting down. Can't wait for 2 weeks of relaxation in the sunshine. I love reading everyones comments on the forum you can really pick up some good tips and it gets you in the holiday mood.

Bushbaby 41

scotland
Level Contributor
112 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Flight Info for Thomas Cook flights from Manchester

sorry meant to ask where you are staying as well

West Midlands
Level Contributor
157 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Flight Info for Thomas Cook flights from Manchester

Hi Robyn

We are staying at the Iberostar Tucan (myself, sister and my daughter)and i can't wait. I take it you have a holiday approaching when are you going and where are you staying?

uk
Level Contributor
1,295 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Flight Info for Thomas Cook flights from Manchester

are any of you flying out on a tuesday, I am trying to check that the tuesday flights are still on as they have all disapeared from the on line system. Tc no help when I try and ask them as we do not go until oct. But even the july tuesdays have gone.

scotland
Level Contributor
112 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Flight Info for Thomas Cook flights from Manchester

we are going 8th july myself,husband and daughter age 6. We are staying at Gran Bahia Principe