We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gsp/ Grp Next Friday (7/24)

Gonzales, LA
Level Contributor
90 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Gsp/ Grp Next Friday (7/24)

We are sooooo excited it is only one week until our vacation. There are a total of 8 of us and for 6 folks it is their first AI. Any other folks arriving at the GSP next Friday or thereabouts?

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
20 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gsp/ Grp Next Friday (7/24)

Arriving with a party of 14 (5 friends will be there already as of Tuesday) can't wait!

Gonzales, LA
Level Contributor
90 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gsp/ Grp Next Friday (7/24)

That is awesome. This will be the third AI for my wife and I, but the first for everyone else. We will be arriving on Friday and staying until the 31st. There seem to be a ton of mixed reviews lately, but I am there to have fun and doubt the food or service is really going to hold me back.

ON Canada
Level Contributor
14 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gsp/ Grp Next Friday (7/24)

Hello!

WE are not going until December 30th, but I hope you have a fantastic time!!

Cheers...

Kelowna, Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya
Level Contributor
809 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Gsp/ Grp Next Friday (7/24)

Hi there,

We are not going till Aug 8th but please let me know how you like it when you get back. Have a fantastic time!

Houston
Level Contributor
444 posts
199 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Gsp/ Grp Next Friday (7/24)

Arriving July 24th as well!!

With hubby and baby!!

Gonzales, LA
Level Contributor
90 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Gsp/ Grp Next Friday (7/24)

Hey Prissy,

I will be there with my wife, two step kids, mom, sister, and her two friends. We are ready!!!

N.O.T.L.
Level Contributor
23 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Gsp/ Grp Next Friday (7/24)

we will be arriving Aug 5 6 of us 18,16.10.7 year old.. looking forward to meeting some other great families.. let me know if anyone is going then

8. Re: Gsp/ Grp Next Friday (7/24)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 January 2010, 05:17