We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomas Cook flights

West Midlands
Level Contributor
14 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Thomas Cook flights

I've seen a couple of threads about Thomson flights being changed around at the last minute due to low passenger numbers. Does anyone know if Thomas Cook are adopting the same sort of policy with their flights.

We fly on 3rd August from Manchester and there are 2 flights within about 30 minutes of each other to Cancun. So I'm a bit worried that they may try to herd everyone onto the one flight.

A few empty seats on the plane would suit us because we're travelling with our 23 month old twin boys on our laps (should be fun).

uk
Level Contributor
1,284 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thomas Cook flights

Hi I have just had my oct flights from manchester on tues 6th canceled and moved to the monday 5th (which I could not make as I am at a family wedding on the sun in scotland) So I have had to pay 4 x £79 to change to fly from glasgow on the 5th. So I am not very happy with them at the moment!!

Ayrshire, United...
Level Contributor
219 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thomas Cook flights

There were 2 Thomas Cook flights from Glasgow on Monday 6th of July with only 55 minutes between them.Unfortunately we were on the one with the 2 hour delay!!

3. Re: Thomas Cook flights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 January 2010, 13:18