We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hola!! Just returned from Valentin!!

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
45 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hola!! Just returned from Valentin!!

Ask me anything :)

somewhere
Level Contributor
3,075 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
61. Re: Hola!! Just returned from Valentin!!

Try emailing them and asking what is taking so long. :)

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
45 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
62. Re: Hola!! Just returned from Valentin!!

It's impossible to find any contact information for TA!! ah well... although I did find this posted in the Support forum in my quest for the "Contact Us" link...

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i12105-k2985382…

Canada
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
63. Re: Hola!! Just returned from Valentin!!

Hello and welcome back... read your review... We are leaving on august 17th for our honeymoon and staying 2 weeks. You have mentioned you were upgraded. Was that extra or complimentary...keep in mind of our occasion. Dont know if to just upgrade from here or wait to see what theyll do for us.

Another thing i would like to ask regarding tipping... $1-2 for drinks,$3-5 for lunch and 5-10 for dinner...is that good

Thanx

somewhere
Level Contributor
3,075 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
64. Re: Hola!! Just returned from Valentin!!

No offence, but it being your honeymoon (congrats!) won't make a difference on complimentary upgrade or not. :)

Many people are being upgraded based upon packages they have purchased. Some are receiving returning guests upgrades and SOME are getting complimentary ones. If you want an upgrade and it being your honeymoon feel it is important that you have a better room than you have booked, I would suggest paying for the room category you want.

JMHO and again, congrats on your wedding and honeymoon! You will have a great time at the VIM.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
705 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
65. Re: Hola!! Just returned from Valentin!!

beenplaces...congrats on it being your honeymoon trip. What Meg said is bang on.

If you are travelling with one of our lovely Canadian tour operators, you probably cannot change your reservation but you can contact the resort directly to arrange to pay for an upgrade. I have done this and it is actually about half of the price of paying the tour operator price for the same upgrade.

t

kelowna, BC canada
Level Contributor
510 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
66. Re: Hola!! Just returned from Valentin!!

calilaura, Thank you for the indepth comments you have made on this resort. We have been looking at this place for a mid November trip and after reading the hotel reviews and your great info, I'm pretty sure we are booking. thanks

67. Re: Hola!! Just returned from Valentin!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 January 2010, 05:16