We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Xcaret Royal Club Toiletries

Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
409 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Grand Xcaret Royal Club Toiletries

I've been a lurker on this and the Cabo forum for over a year and I finally decided to join .

I have a question for those of you who have stayed at Grand Xcaret ( Flamenco ) at the Royal Club . Could you please tell me what toiletries they supply ? Also do you have any helpful ideas about the resort ?

Thanks

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
409 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand Xcaret Royal Club Toiletries

bump

north texas
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand Xcaret Royal Club Toiletries

i would like the same info also. could you tell me though what does bump mean on a post?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
409 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Grand Xcaret Royal Club Toiletries

If you want a post to be " bumped "so to speak in place you can just type bump without a comment and it automatically moves up because someone replied .

I posted this question in another topic that someone posted about going Royal Club at Grand Xcaret . Hopefully they or someone will reply . I'm starting to feel invisible .

north texas
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Grand Xcaret Royal Club Toiletries

I understand feeling invisible. Is it because there aren't people going to this resort that look at this site? I am planning on going July 15th for 7 nights. I did find a report on the Royal Club somewhere else and they said it was the only way!! I guess it depends on what you want.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
409 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Grand Xcaret Royal Club Toiletries

Don't worry about not enjoying your vacation . My sister and her husband started going on trips to Mexico about 8 years ago and have been to Grand Xcaret with Royal Club once before . They have always planned on trying new locations and new resorts but this is the only one so far that they always wanted to go back to someday .

Since my husband & I have just started going on trips again last year with them they are pretty excited to be returning .

Our trip is tentatively planned for the first week of March . I'm going at the end of the week to make the official reservations .

England
Level Contributor
272 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Grand Xcaret Royal Club Toiletries

Tejay,

I stayed in the Royal club for two weeks back in May so should be able to help. There is a good selection of toiletries, including shower gel, shampoo, body lotion, razors, toothbrushes, cotton buds etc. They weren't a brand I recognise, but of good quality.

My tips for the resort - don't bother with breakfast at the Royal Club, the selection is much better at the buffet and beach club. As you are a Royal Club guest, you get the best tables in the house at the beach club, these are the ones right over the ocean (you get a gold wristband to differentiate)

Use the Royal Club for lunch and dinner though, the service is superb and although the menu looks a bit limited, they will prepare you whtever you fancy within reason.

The drinks selction is excellent here as well with all top shelf liquors.

Any more questions, I will try to answer. Enjoy your stay, we loved it there.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
409 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Grand Xcaret Royal Club Toiletries

Goagirl

Thanks so much for the info . It is greatly appreciated .

I do have a few questions . I understand that the fridge has soda water and beer . Is there any other liquor available , such as rum or rye whiskey that you can get in your room ? What exactly is stocked in the fridge ?

Are there coffee pots in the room ?

Is the in-room-safe a key safe or a combination safe ?

Thanks again and in advance .

Tejay

England
Level Contributor
272 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Grand Xcaret Royal Club Toiletries

Tejay,

In your fridge you will find coke, fanta, water and beer. No alcohol, although Royal Club staff are happy to give you a generous measure to take back to your room which is what we did. Next time, I would buy a bottle of my favourite spirit in duty free at the airport as we like a drink in the room before dinner.

There is a filter coffe machine which is restocked daily with coffee and creamer. The coffee was very weak though, you may want to take your favourite brand.

There is a large digital safe in the bedroom.

Hope this helps.