We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Xplor

Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
connecticut
Level Contributor
492 posts
Save Topic
Xplor

Has anyone seen a package deal for xplor, xel ha, and xcaret for $199 a person. I checked their website but cannot find it. Also, how much would a taxi cost from Iberostar Tucan? Thank you

Embarrass, Minnesota
Level Contributor
5,762 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Xplor

Do you mean for multiple days? Like a Disney Passport?

I've seen them for Xcaret and Xel-ha together but not all 3. I really can't see getting that threesome...way too much. And never for a limited time...especially if they wanted you to do all 3 in one day or 3 consecutive days for that matter.

Anyway remember that Xplor is closed on Sundays.

The IB Tucan posts the taxi rates for you at the lobby area. There are 4 and 6 passenger cabs.

If just 2 consider the colletivo out on highway 307. It is a great adventure and fun and safe. You can take your morning walk out to the highway and then taxi back at the end of the day if you don't care for it.

GENELLE
Level Contributor
48 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Xplor

I have found that price on the Xplor site: http://www.xplor.travel

You will find it under the "Experience Passport" tap on the right side of the page.

Have checked quite of few other sites and companies, but only found it on this site. Looking at this package in march and wonder if any one else has done this package?

GENELLE
Level Contributor
48 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Xplor

Sorry, forgot to mention that it can be used up to 7 days after the first visit.

Mankato, Minnesota
Level Contributor
1,776 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Xplor

We've been to both and highly recommend them. We did them on different trips to PdC, and planned to go back to Xcaret this year. We never got there as the new beach was just too much fun at the Gran Porto Real. So I'm glad we didn't book ahead.

When you are planning your vacation it's easy to forget how much time it takes to have your "toes in the sand...not a worry in the world, cold beer in my hand"!

Entire group agrees that Xplor was really awesome, and people you meet on the path or at the buffet would stop you to say how incredible this or that was.

Unity, Maine
Level Contributor
833 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Xplor

The 199 pass is available on the xplor site only; I just booked it a few days ago. You get 1 day at each park, the only conditions are that all 3 days have to used within 7 days from the day you visit the first park and the pass is only good until Dec. 31 of this year. We're going for 10 nights in June and had only planned on Xplor and Xcaret, but by using this pass, we get Xel-ha for about $20 more than if we purchased the 2 other parks separately. Xplor is the only park that's closed Sunday, by the way.

6. Re: Xplor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 August 2010, 05:16