We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberostar Tucan

Berrien Springs, MI
Level Contributor
63 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Iberostar Tucan

Can anyone tell me if this hotel is in playacar and if it is walking distance to Playa Del Carmen. I think I saw it last time I was there but can't remember for sure.

Thanks

British Columbia...
Level Contributor
394 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Iberostar Tucan

It is in Playacar, but it's the second to last resort at the far end of the strip. Walking into Playa Del Carmen is about 45-60 minutes.

CT
Level Contributor
2,120 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Iberostar Tucan

My friend has stayed at this resort repeatedly and loves it. It has a jungle feel to it. We have stayed at the resort beside it which is to the south called Sandos Playacar. A cab ride to 5th Avenue is about $5. Beach has large black sandbags but there is a beautiful undeveloped beach right past Sandos to walk along.

St. Louis, Missouri
Level Contributor
4,887 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Iberostar Tucan

If you can walk a 15 minute mile, you can get there in 30. However, it's also a $5, 5 minute cab ride.

4. Re: Iberostar Tucan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 June 2010, 06:18