We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

For you Chicago Don Jose lovers

Springfield...
Level Contributor
9,502 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
For you Chicago Don Jose lovers

This restaurant has closed. New restaurant in same location is Chez Matisse, a French restaurant.

www.chezmatisse.com.mx

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,890 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: For you Chicago Don Jose lovers

Just as an FYI, the nice young couple that own this restaurant are the ones that bought it last year, so not new owners, just a new approach.....

Eau Claire...
Destination Expert
for Copper Harbor
Level Contributor
2,541 posts
260 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: For you Chicago Don Jose lovers

Link didn't work :(

Mankato, Minnesota
Level Contributor
1,776 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: For you Chicago Don Jose lovers

Ok Candy, I googled the restaurant and found a thread on playainfo which got it on my "try to do" list. Where is Chez Matisse located, especially in relation to the Gran Porto Real?

Springfield...
Level Contributor
9,502 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: For you Chicago Don Jose lovers

Location is the same...Calle 6 between 5th and 10th Aves

PHILIPPE033
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: For you Chicago Don Jose lovers

I went there, 2 times now, 1 with 9 of my friends, and a second time with my wife, the food is exellent, the restaurant look really better than chicago don jose and more clean ! the service is fast and professionnel, the atmosphere is romantique and warm, the music was great, and the musician too ! good bottle of wine for not a crazy price. We will return for sure ! my favorite place now is chez matisse in playa del carmen !

6. Re: For you Chicago Don Jose lovers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 July 2010, 08:17