4 couples are meeting at Sandos Playacar Jan 28th-Feb 4th. One couple, who has never been to Mexico, had bought the insurance and has the option to change to the Catalonia Royal Tulum. The other 3 couples are stuck there. This couple is trying to decide whether to stay at Sandos with the other couples where the beach may be closed or go to the CRT where there is a guaranteed gorgeous beach. I told them that the decision is theirs but they are having a tough time and need to make the decision by tomorrow if they are going to do so. Any input to help them decide one way or the other? Having been to the CRT in May, I know that it is a very nice resort.