We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather

Holt, MI
Level Contributor
62 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
weather

We are leaving for a week in just a few days =Wednesday 1/12 - Wed. 1/19/05. Got concerned when I looked up the weather on weather.com It shows either scattered showers or SHOWERS for EACH and every day. I haven't been tehre before, so I don't know if it's like other tropical areas where it rains for a few minutes and then the sun shines for the rest of the day - or are we in for a WET and SOGGY vacation? Any help? yikes! thanks!

Springfield...
Level Contributor
9,502 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather

Read "Weather in Playa del Carmen"....by BigMac....don't worry!!!! ;-)

Illinois
Level Contributor
94 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: weather

Hey Beryl! My husband and I will be going the 12-19th as well!! Where are you staying?

Holt, MI
Level Contributor
62 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather

nikib77: we are staying at the IBEROSTAR Paraiso Del Mar. Where are you staying?

ama
California
Level Contributor
266 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather

We visited PDC back in November and when we went to weather.com, it predicted half of our vacation in showers! Granted we were pretty worried too, since we were looking to enjoy some sun! Needless to say, it ended up raining only on one day out of 8 days that we were there. And that was in the morning and it cleared up around lunch time. So, I'd say, don't worry too much about it. We did bring light jackets and an umbrella anyways. At night you might need a light sweater, but most of the time we were fine in our tank tops or t-shirts. Have fun!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
58 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: weather

My wife and I are heading down this weekend as well and were thinking that samething. I hope everyone here is right.

Cheers

CSF

Kimberly, WI
Level Contributor
351 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: weather

Dont forget to post a review when you get back! Thanks in advance!