We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riu Yucatan - Irons in rooms???

Stow, Ohio
Level Contributor
885 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Riu Yucatan - Irons in rooms???

I am leaving Thursday for the Riu Yucatan [yeah!!!] and was wondering if they have irons in the rooms? Did not see that listed on their room description so I'm guessing not, but thought I would ask to be sure. Thank you for any replies!!!!

Only 5 more sleeps to go!!!!

minnesota
Level Contributor
720 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Riu Yucatan - Irons in rooms???

mjp: I have saw on the forum some say yes and some say you go to the front desk. Have fun and make sure to write a trip report when you get back. We arrive at the Yucatan March 13th.

Oshawa, Canada
Level Contributor
3,797 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Riu Yucatan - Irons in rooms???

We were there 3 years ago and there were no irons in the rooms. Went to the desk to get one and it was a big deal. If I remember we had to leave a deposit for it.

The humidity takes care of most wrinkles.

Elmsdale, Nova...
Level Contributor
489 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Riu Yucatan - Irons in rooms???

The humidity definitely helps..Don't worry about a few wrinkles in your clothes..Relax your on vacation.. have another drink & you won't notice or care !!

Flyover County
Level Contributor
24 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Riu Yucatan - Irons in rooms???

Salsa--we'll be arriving that same day. We had friends who tried to book that same arrival and they were told the resort ius FULL that week! I see you from, MN...we'll be changing plans at MSP.

Stow, Ohio
Level Contributor
885 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Riu Yucatan - Irons in rooms???

Thank you for the replies!!!!

You're right....humidity + cocktails = no worries :-)

4 more days and counting...I am soooo excited...probably going to be the longest 4 days of my life!!!

6. Re: Riu Yucatan - Irons in rooms???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2010, 05:18