We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oh NO!...it's happening AGAIN....

New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,464 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Oh NO!...it's happening AGAIN....

...The weird stress dreams!

It seems every year, about a month before our vacation, I start having these bizarre dreams. Last year before we went to Le Blanc, I began having dreams that they had no chairs to sit on in the restaurants, they were out of Tequila...etc., etc., etc.

So, this year, we are going to Secrets Capri, and I had a dream last night that we totally forgot about our flight, couldn't get another one for two days, and then my husband and the other couple we'll be traveling with decided they really didn't want to go anyway!!! Meanwhile, my parents couldn't take care of the kids after all, and we had no ride to the airport. I literally woke up wimpering!

Any other lunatics out there, or am I the only one?

Mountainside, New...
Level Contributor
229 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Oh NO!...it's happening AGAIN....

Every vacation same type of dream.......get to the airport and forgot my luggage, or leaving within minutes and haven't even started packing. Seems they always have the same storyline of going on vacation un prepared!

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
122 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Oh NO!...it's happening AGAIN....

I think you need a vacation! :)

In the meantime, I would recommend daily doses of margaritas so you can sleep better.

MA
Level Contributor
434 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Oh NO!...it's happening AGAIN....

Yup. More than a month away and have already had one. The same type of dreams. It all starts to melt away (except the flying part ;-( ) once we have our champagne toast on the way to the airport.

sig
Yorktown Heights
Level Contributor
5,498 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Oh NO!...it's happening AGAIN....

Lucky for me I don't remember any dreams.

Level Contributor
4,562 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Oh NO!...it's happening AGAIN....

Wow ~~

Talk about being anxious.?. -- :-)

No more dreams for you

York, Maine
Level Contributor
905 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Oh NO!...it's happening AGAIN....

Same exact thing happens to me. Usually I have the one about needing to leave to catch my flight and haven't started packing yet. I wake up totally stressed out.

atlanta
Level Contributor
87 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Oh NO!...it's happening AGAIN....

That is so strange...the same thing happens to me. Last night I had a dream that we arrived at our resort room and there were already 2 other couples there and we all had to share! I was so angry...

Cancun, Mexico
Level Contributor
585 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Oh NO!...it's happening AGAIN....

We're in the same boat, in dreamland we always show up at the airport with our passports still on the kitchen table.

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Oh NO!...it's happening AGAIN....

It happens to me too!! We only booked on Tuesday and every night so far, I've had dreams! Some good, some not so good!!

New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,464 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Oh NO!...it's happening AGAIN....

OMG shesenka and Shelbs...you just made me remember that was part of my dream too...running around trying to pack, but for some reason, I was grabbing stuff from my HIGH SCHOOL closet! Whew...

ellie~ That's a good one...watch, now I'll probably have that dream tonight!

Cnsoninca~Yes, definitely. I will start the practice Margaritas ASAP!

REALLY glad to know I'm not the only one! Thanks for sharing everyone!