We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blue Bay Grand Esmeralda

Newfoundland
Level Contributor
12 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Blue Bay Grand Esmeralda

Does anyone have a resort map for BBGE they can email me. Can't seem to track one down anywhere.

Thanks

Oklahoma City
Level Contributor
133 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Blue Bay Grand Esmeralda

what's your email address?

pa
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Blue Bay Grand Esmeralda

Can you please ship me one too? lackner384@comcast.net

Thanks.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
15 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Blue Bay Grand Esmeralda

Can you please send me one too! Thanks so much in advance. martymac2@gmail.com

London, ON
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Blue Bay Grand Esmeralda

Me too! ( please and thank you! )

galati5@sympatico.ca

Thanks again! T minus 27 days and counting until BBGE!

Sechelt, BC
Destination Expert
for Sunshine Coast
Level Contributor
3,076 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Blue Bay Grand Esmeralda

Hi there newbie folks~~~~~~~

You should never post your email address on the web - you could be setting yourselves up for all kinds of interesting email to follow. You should PM (personal Message) amh_ producer with your email address for the map request and ask TA to remove your posts.

To PM: Go to amh_producer’s screen name - click it - under ahm_producer’s profile and map you will see “send message” Click and a window will appear - type your message and click send.

To remove your posts on this thread: move your mouse over “report inappropriate content” click and then select “remove my post”

Personally I would not send my email address to anyone - even in a PM - but that is just me.

St. John's, Canada
Level Contributor
171 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Blue Bay Grand Esmeralda

hey pacman u only need a map to the bar i spent a lot of time in playa u can call me if you want purcy knows my number tony crap u were there last year

Edited: 10 January 2011, 22:58
7. Re: Blue Bay Grand Esmeralda

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 July 2011, 06:20