We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Transfer - USA Transfers

Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Rayleigh, United...
Level Contributor
84 posts
313 reviews
Save Topic
Airport Transfer - USA Transfers

I have received a quotation from "USA Transfers" for private collection/return from Cancun Airport to/from Grand Xcaret $105.

Has anyone used this company, or similar if so a review would be really helpful.

Thanks

Graham, TX
Level Contributor
252 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport Transfer - USA Transfers

Just used them last month and they were great. Easy to find at the airport and on time for departure. This was our first time using a private transfer, and I will continue to use them in the future.

new york
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
19,660 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport Transfer - USA Transfers

We used them to go to Akumal in January, and always use them to get to Puerto Juarez for Isla Mujeres. Very reliable, very professional.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
753 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport Transfer - USA Transfers

We are using Cancun Express http://www.cancun-express.com/ they are really great my co-worker has used them about 10 times never had a problem and there rates are very good. Good luck :)

Calgary
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Cancun
Level Contributor
22,833 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport Transfer - USA Transfers

I've used USA Transfers a couple of times and think they're great!

HTH

Rayleigh, United...
Level Contributor
84 posts
313 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Airport Transfer - USA Transfers

Thanks guys,

appreciate your comments

Littleton, Colorado
Level Contributor
2,255 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Airport Transfer - USA Transfers

We used them in January for airport transfers and private tour to Chichen Itza. Loved them.

USA
Level Contributor
7,144 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Airport Transfer - USA Transfers

We have used USA Transfers many times and rate them the best of several good companies.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
3,040 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Airport Transfer - USA Transfers

We used them last week. They are prompt and courteous and the drivers speak very good English. As soon as you exit the airport there will be a young man outside holding a sign that says USA Transfers. Approach him. He will have a list with your name on it. Tell him your name and he will call the driver to come and get you. They are always only a few minutes away. Private transfer companies are not allowed to wait in the airport.

Hope this helps.

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
1,931 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Airport Transfer - USA Transfers

While USA Transfers has the same good reputation as many other transfer companies in the area we prefer to use cancuntransfers.com because they are 100% Mexican owned. We have used them several times with great satisfaction. I booked them for my elderly parents trip last year and they loved the service too.

USA Transfers is 100% US owned - even though they hire locals to work for them I prefer to use the 100% local companies. Just an ethic thing.

Also USA Transfers states on their site.... "We are also the ONLY company in Cancun, Mexico to offer you our exclusive “point to point” transfers. " Not a truth and I find it deters me from using them as there are other companies out there that do provide point to point transportation.

Having said that - they do seem to provide a good service like all the other transfer companies. They are all in it to give you the best service and experience possible to enhance their reputation.

IMO

USA
Level Contributor
7,144 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Airport Transfer - USA Transfers

Well ... we might as well get the facts straight. USA Transfers is not “100% US owned” nor do they state they are (they say “North American”). In fact, it is owned by a Canadian (www.entertainment-plus.net/aboutbrant.cfm) living in Cancun with his Mexican wife and children. Also, the “point to point transfers” is not referring to airport transfers but to other transportation services. According to their (http://www.usa-transfers.com/AboutUs.html) website the sentence after the “point to point transfers goes on to say “Let's say you want to go from your hotel to the downtown markets, we can help. If you want a private tour of the city, we can do it.”