We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Valentin Imperial

ontario
Level Contributor
314 posts
Save Topic
Valentin Imperial

Does anyone know how much it is for usage of COMPUTERS, not laptops @ this resort.

Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
768 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Valentin Imperial

It is free and there are numeros computer stations at various spots located at the base of various buildings.

Winnipeg, MB
Level Contributor
104 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Valentin Imperial

I was there in Feb 2010. There are 4 computers in the business centre in the main building, for guest use, free of charge. I never noticed any computers in either of the buildings we stayed in (2 and 4) but we brought our laptop.

ontario
Level Contributor
314 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Valentin Imperial

Thank you so much! Was looking @ Sunset Princess or Bahia for their premium suites that include internet. Really prefer to try Valentin. Thank you VERY much.

sig
Yorktown Heights
Level Contributor
5,498 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Valentin Imperial

If you bring your own laptop and ethernet cable you can use it in any Valentin's rooms. And most loptops will fit in the safe in your room.

The reason I say bring your ethernet cable, because otherwise they will charge you for it.

sig
Yorktown Heights
Level Contributor
5,498 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Valentin Imperial

maggiemagee , The hotels you mention might include internet, but do they include a computer?

ontario
Level Contributor
314 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Valentin Imperial

We will not be bringing a laptop. Can anyone confirm that they are actually COMPUTERS to use @ Valentin?

Calgary
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Cancun
Level Contributor
23,586 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Valentin Imperial

Yes. Absolutely. 100%. There are four computers in the business area - close to the main lobby. They are free to use. I know this for sure because I used it the morning of our departure to check if our flight was still on time.

That was in October of 2009; I doubt that it's any different now.

HTH

Vernon, Canada
Level Contributor
1,939 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Valentin Imperial

The computers for guest use are situated in the same hallway as the bank of private changing / showering rooms that VIM provides for the guests that have late depature times and need to check out of their rooms before their transfers back to the airport.

I think that the buildings that have a computer room in them are the oceanfront ones (building 9 to 14). I thought it was a concierge room but turns out its a small room with sliding glass doors and one computer for the guests that are staying in each of those buildings.

Maybe the buildings by the quiet pool have that feature also. Never did check that out.

maggie IF you are choosing between the VIM and Bahia I would recommend the VIM because of the lack of wrist bands, able to eat at restaurants with no reservations and NO children. We do like the Bahia alot but if the price is similar would opt to go to the VIM again. We have only been to the VIM once earlier this month and plan to return.

ontario
Level Contributor
314 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Valentin Imperial

I am so grateful for all the info! It's imperative hubby has access to email sporadically throughout the day. THANK YOU ALL!

MA
Level Contributor
432 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Valentin Imperial

They have a computer spot outside the opening of building 7 (quiet pool). I'm not sure if there is one for 6 and 8, too. It is very convenient for people staying in the golden suites.