We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

is it too early for oct roll call

wales
Level Contributor
168 posts
Save Topic
is it too early for oct roll call

going back to playa in oct can,t wait had fantastic time at occ allegro last year so exited

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: is it too early for oct roll call

haha not at all!! Myself and my friend are going back in November, and, already, we too are extremely excited!! Last year we stayed at the Riu Yucatan and had the best holiday ever - its going to be a long year!!! ;o)

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
1,526 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: is it too early for oct roll call

We too are PDC in the fall...but not until end of November........Looking foward to it ;)

wales
Level Contributor
168 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: is it too early for oct roll call

thankyou for your replys

Houston, Tx
Level Contributor
290 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: is it too early for oct roll call

We are there October 15th to 23rd. Air is booked, as it was to good to pass up. Still working on hotels. We have stayed at Occ Allegro twice (several years ago) and loved it.

Barrie, Canada
Level Contributor
1,450 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: is it too early for oct roll call

going back in October 23-30. dont know which resort yet.. have done Barcelo (3), Bahia Principe(2), Palladium and Grand Riviera.

Edited: 30 April 2010, 18:52
Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
688 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: is it too early for oct roll call

Hiya We are returning to the IB Tucan on 15th October - counting down the weeks, i feel bad for wishing away the summer! We've never been this time of year - what is it like , will PDC still be busy???

Barrie, Canada
Level Contributor
1,450 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: is it too early for oct roll call

PDC will be busy.... Resorts should not be full. Dont forget this is hurricane season but it has not stopped us from traveling there for the past 9 years.

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,517 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: is it too early for oct roll call

A friend of mine, Cyndi, is hosting a trip to the Grand Pallidium Colonial ,for women, only in Oct 21st- 24th 2010!

We are all from Cleveland Ohio,30-60's wanting to pamper ourselves and have fun. She is a travel agent and has connections to some "fun surprises and perks" that will be a nice treat!

With it being only 4 days and 3 nights most of us Moms can get away and it is reasonable enough so we can go and not feel guilty!! :)

So so excited, us too not wanting to wish away our summer but am REALLY looking forward to this trip!!

Ewing, New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,505 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: is it too early for oct roll call

Oh no, it is definitely not too early for an October roll call!! Will be a little further south at the CRT from the 1st until the 9th, just myself and the wife!! Already excited about it!! Anyone else at CRT???

Jacksonville, North...
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: is it too early for oct roll call

Going to PDL Oct 1-9. My husband and I are celebrating our 1yr anniversary at the Iberostar Tucan (same place we stayed for our honeymoon). He is stationed in Okinawa, and this weill be ther first time we've seen each other after being separated for 10mos! Can't think of a better place to reunite! A few friends are joining us, so it is going to be GREAT time!!!!!