We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

At the Royal and enjoying every moment...

Boston
Level Contributor
786 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
At the Royal and enjoying every moment...

We arrived on Saturday afternoon. Seamless check in. Our room, 536 in the Tulum bldg is perfectly located right near an elevator that leads out to the pool/beach--I recommend this area highly. The staff are terrific. The property is gorgeous--the new wing is just spectacular. Only on day three and loving it...

Montreal
Level Contributor
189 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: At the Royal and enjoying every moment...

will be arriving on the 8th....I'm loosing sleep over it!!!

Just can't wait!!!

Easton, Maryland
Level Contributor
2,324 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: At the Royal and enjoying every moment...

Glad to hear you love your suite! Keep on loving it & have a wonderful time.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
89 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: At the Royal and enjoying every moment...

Glad to know you love it!! Enjoy and say hello to the entertainment staff from Brian and Nancy from Canada.....we will see them in September.. do a pool aerobic class for me!! Soak up the Sun!!

Cincinnati, Oh
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: At the Royal and enjoying every moment...

I am glad to hear that you are having a great time! I will be there next week and wondering what the weather is like? Web Cam pictures look beautiful, hope it stays that way! Enjoy!

Ontario
Level Contributor
1,817 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: At the Royal and enjoying every moment...

I knew you'd love it! Do have a Mayan Coffee for me!! (If you get a chance!)

Omaha, NE
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: At the Royal and enjoying every moment...

Can't wait to get there on Sunday. It is hard to focus on anything else. Do you recommend the entire Tulum bldg or just the part that is Oceanfront/Walkout? We have an Oceanview booked and are preparing for our online check-in so input would be great. We want to be in the activity not away from it like the new area.

Boston
Level Contributor
786 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: At the Royal and enjoying every moment...

Any of the Tulum oceanfront or walk outs are lovely. So convenient to the pool. Its a walk to the main part of the hotel, but I prefer the sound of waves! I highly recommend Mediterrano restaurant in the new building area...great buffet breakfast--mimosas, bloody marys, great mexican choices. Room service has been great too! Cafe con leche (ask for heated evaporated milk in a tea pot)...JoOntario...whats a mayan coffee?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
89 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: At the Royal and enjoying every moment...

KK66 it is a coffee that is like a flaming Spanish coffee ...go to the coffee bar after dinner and request it..available at the new section......Reyes will hook you up as will Maggy.......

Ontario
Level Contributor
1,817 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: At the Royal and enjoying every moment...

You said it for me scoobie-8! Coffee bar it is! Just don't have a 3rd one KK6. It's a long walk home if you do!! LOL

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
89 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: At the Royal and enjoying every moment...

Weebles wobble but we don't fall down!!!!

Edited: 05 May 2010, 02:30