We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which AI resort has the best kids pool?

Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Oklahoma City
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
Which AI resort has the best kids pool?

Taking 2 boys, 2 years and 6 years with us. Was going to settle for Iberostar Tucan but didn't see any kids pool with slides, etc... Can anyone recommend a resort where my boys can enjoy the kids pool and playground if possible? Need all-inclusive. Thank you so much.

Canadian Prairies
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Which AI resort has the best kids pool?

Look at the Barcello Tropical or Palace...side by side and nice water park. I think we are going there next January.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
330 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which AI resort has the best kids pool?

Yup, I second the Barcelo. But stay at the one with the wave pool.

CT
Level Contributor
2,119 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which AI resort has the best kids pool?

The Iberostar Tucan is a nice family resort and a good size. My friend has repeatedly returned to that resort and we have stayed at the resort beside it. We have also stayed at the Iberostar Lindo which has extensive pools i.e. wave pool, lazy river, sports pool and others(no slides). Very nice beach too. We loved it there, it is gorgeous but the size is a bit big for us as the beach is shared by 4 other IB sister resorts. We did love the perk of having ala cartes each night of our stay plus it is only 20 minutes from the airport. So it really depends on what your priorities are...

4. Re: Which AI resort has the best kids pool?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 November 2010, 06:22