We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airfare nionstop Boston to Cancun

Abington...
Level Contributor
610 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
airfare nionstop Boston to Cancun

im looking into airfare and wanted some advise. I am intersted in a non stop flight. What airlines do you recommend? i was thinking JetBlue. We have flown Spirit and Ill never do that again. Price was great but had 2 stops. I am planning this for next June. I know its early but i like to do my research. Any advise is appreciated.

sig
Yorktown Heights
Level Contributor
5,498 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: airfare nionstop Boston to Cancun

Go with JetBlue, is the best.

not there
Level Contributor
650 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: airfare nionstop Boston to Cancun

You will have one stop with Jet Blue and am guessing along with other airlines also unless you can book a Charter tour out of Boston

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
135 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: airfare nionstop Boston to Cancun

We always fly Jet Blue, direct non-stop. We are flying to Cancun in August. Of all the airlines, if we can possibly fly Jet Blue to whatever our destination is, they are definitely our first choice.

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
801 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: airfare nionstop Boston to Cancun

Jetblue has nonstops several days a week out of Logan and Delta has them on weekends. I also love Jetblue but booked with Delta for our upcoming July trip because the price was lower. Keep in mind that Delta and Jetblue don't charge for bags, so those lower prices on other carriers will climb when you factor in baggage fees.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
3,524 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: airfare nionstop Boston to Cancun

I just booked us on Delta from Logan to Cancun in mid-August. We have a stop in Atlanta going down and we are on a non-stop on the way home.

New England
Level Contributor
1,525 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: airfare nionstop Boston to Cancun

Delta - no contest in my opinion.

Beantown
Level Contributor
136 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: airfare nionstop Boston to Cancun

I know Jet Blue and Delta have direct flights and I think USAir does...personally - I would pay $100-200 more for direct - especially painful laying over on return to boston

dracut,ma
Level Contributor
215 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: airfare nionstop Boston to Cancun

We have flown direct on Jetblue & loved it. We have also taken charter flights through TNT vacations which we loved even more. We have flown direct with Delta & Usair but not overlly impressed.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
7,544 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: airfare nionstop Boston to Cancun

US Airways always had non stop to Cancun out of Boston until this May when they dropped Boston as one of their hubs (just learned this reading The Boston Magazine). It was so convenient because it left at 9am and arrived early afternoon.

They also stopped their non stop flights to Punta Cana, Jamaica and Aruba............

Now I can't find any non stop flights out of Boston to anywhere, unless you leave and return on a weekend, and Jet Blue is a lot more expensive than US Airways was, even with their no baggage charge.

I can't understand this as those flights were always full when we went in Feb. Maybe they'll offer them again for different seasons, but for Oct. when we plan to go, there just isn't any non stop available for mid week flying.

Fairfield,CT
Level Contributor
1,956 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: airfare nionstop Boston to Cancun

FYI......nonstop & direct are not the same thing: nonstop means nonstop...direct means stops along the way w/o changing planes...

Edited: 17 May 2010, 02:09