We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pool Floats at Secrets Maroma Beach

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
53 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Pool Floats at Secrets Maroma Beach

We have booked a swim-out suite in September, and I plan on taking full advantage of our "personal pool" while we are there. From what I have read, the hotel does not provide pool floats in the swim-out rooms for use in our own pools, and I am considering taking my own pool float with me.

Is there any place in the resort where we can go to have to float inflated? As much as I love having my own float, I don't want to have to blow it up by mouth either!

I have taken pool floats with me on past vacations, and I love the convenience of having my own float, without looking like a "float hog", and we usually just pass it off at the end of our trip to someone else.

PA
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya
Level Contributor
1,928 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pool Floats at Secrets Maroma Beach

The swimups are very intimate and in my opinion really not big enough for a float unless you book the preferred club ocean front. You will love the resort. The beach is beautiful.

If you are not going for a beach but want only a pool, I would suggest Silversands. Gorgeous pools but the ocean in front of the resort is not swimable. It's full of rocks the entire length of the beach.

However, they have fabulous pools, especially if you book a preffered suite.

altoona
Level Contributor
245 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Pool Floats at Secrets Maroma Beach

Secrets maroma is the best place I've ever been! You will enjoy the swim out room!

3. Re: Pool Floats at Secrets Maroma Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 November 2010, 08:16