We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Secrets Maroma Alcohol

Rochester, New York
7 posts
Save Topic
Secrets Maroma Alcohol

Is there anywhere I can find a list of the alcohol served at Secrets Maroma? Thank you in advance for all your help!

PA
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya
Level Contributor
1,928 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Secrets Maroma Alcohol

I don't know about an exact list but it is usually top shelf.

Cancun, Mexico
Level Contributor
579 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Secrets Maroma Alcohol

It might be easier to get accurate info if you tell us which one you're interested in.

Rochester, New York
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Secrets Maroma Alcohol

secrets maroma beach riviera cancun

North Carolina
Level Contributor
5,203 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Secrets Maroma Alcohol

Moon, you already mentioned Secrets Maroma Beach.... I believe they meant what "liquor" are you interested in ?

NYC
Level Contributor
1,038 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Secrets Maroma Alcohol

I can tell you what I know based on my previous 2 experiences at this resort. They have other liquors, but this is what I remember.

Beers: Corona, Pacifico, Negra Modelo, and some cruddy American beers like Coors Light, I think. I am a Negra Modelo and Pacifico guy, personally. Negra is a dark beer and Pacifico is clear and crisp.

Gin: Bombay Saphire.

Rum: Bacardi

Tequila: Lots of diff ones but we were drinking Cien Anos, which is 100 yr old. That's probably not the brand but it is what I remember written in big font on the bottle. They also had some other kind flavored with pomegranate. I also believe they had Don Julio.

Vodka: Grey Goose, I think. Definitely have Absolute.

Scotch: Johnny Black! This I am quite certain of.

Hope that helps a bit. You need not worry about the alcohol selection at Secrets. It is much better than many other resorts I have either been to or considered.

Edited: 31 May 2010, 22:57
Rochester, New York
7 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Secrets Maroma Alcohol

Thanks vacation dude! Sounds like you can't go wrong with that list.

7. Re: Secrets Maroma Alcohol

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 November 2010, 06:21