We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dress Code at Valentin Rest.

Missouri
Level Contributor
19 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Dress Code at Valentin Rest.

Was wondering how strictly enforced the dress code was. Some say long pants have to be worn for the guys. Are dress khaki shorts acceptable?

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2,614 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dress Code at Valentin Rest.

Dress khaki shorts are acceptable in all restaurants except the French. If you don't plan on visiting the French, then no need to bring long pants, however you'd be missing out on a great meal and I wouldn't risk not being allowed in because of not having long pants.

sig
Yorktown Heights
Level Contributor
5,496 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dress Code at Valentin Rest.

I would take long pants, because their dress code 'changes' from day to day.

In the french restaurant like shelb said is required.

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
284 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dress Code at Valentin Rest.

We have been twice the first trip he took a of linen pants and dress slacks...he wore the dress slacks to the french the first trip. We didn't even bring the dress slacks the second trip. The other rest. are hit and miss... Depends. I would bring a nice pair just incase.

Cincinnati, Ohio
10 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Dress Code at Valentin Rest.

great question! I had the same one. Thanks for the answers.

It's funny because their website says the Mexican restaurant is the one that requires long pants.

Edited: 23 June 2010, 21:07
5. Re: Dress Code at Valentin Rest.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 December 2010, 07:18