We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

VIM transfers

Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Palo Alto...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
VIM transfers

At the risk of being lectured I am going to ask this question. While I understand I should look at the topics to the left Iactually would like to hear from real people. What transfer company did you use and did you like it? I need to pick soon and am struggling. USA as well as cacnunvans both look good but I want the best that everyone loves. Thanks for all your help

Calgary
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Cancun
Level Contributor
22,662 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: VIM transfers

I've used USA Transfers before and will definitely use them again. I've also used Cancun Valet and they're very, very good but USA was a bit cheaper last time I compared prices. Of the two, I'd simply go with the lowest price one because I think their service is comparable. One thing I like about USA is the fact that you don't have to pay until you get there - although I know some people prefer to pay when they book 'cos then that's one less thing to deal with upon arrival.

FWIW, both USA Transfers and Cancun Valet frequently get rave reviews on these boards - in fact, I don't think I've ever seen anything negative said about them. Other companies that get good reviews are Best Day, AGI and Cancun Transfers.

Indiana
Level Contributor
105 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: VIM transfers

USA Transfers! We used them last year. They are on time and very professional. You must book on line and pay the total cost up front.

Bonita Springs...
Level Contributor
1,390 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: VIM transfers

We used USA transfers to travel to and from Vim. Also used them for other resorts. I can't compare them 'cos it's the only private transfer I've experience with. Have used Apple and Funjet transfers too. No problems. Happy travels, Margaret

Savannah, GA
Level Contributor
181 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: VIM transfers

We've used USA transfers (to EPM) and American Express (to VIM). We chose private transfers both times and were pleased with both.

Colorado
Level Contributor
92 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: VIM transfers

We have been to VIM twice and used Cancun Transfers both times. Everything worked perfectly both trips. Agents waiting for us at the airport on arrival and the drivers were even early (both times) to pick us up for our return to the airport. $82 round trip for private transfer for two people. You can make reservations online and pay in advance with a credit card through Paypal, call them with the credit card info, or pay your driver in cash.

I will use them again next trip!

Palo Alto...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: VIM transfers

Thank you everyone we decided to use USA Transfers.

7. Re: VIM transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 December 2010, 05:17