We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cancun Transfers

USA
1 post
Save Topic
Cancun Transfers

I am going to Playa del Carmen with my family and friends and I would like to know what is the best way to get there.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
256 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cancun Transfers

Hey Mike,

Cancun Transfers and USA Transfers both get positive reviews here on TA. When comparing them to most of the transfers that are offered in a vacation package, they are usually a bit cheaper and are private...so you don't have to potentially drop someone off at their resort before getting to yours.

Pittsburgh,Pennsylva...
Level Contributor
131 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cancun Transfers

Hello. We have used USA transfer twice now and they are wonderful. We just returned from Sandos Playacar on June 13th and they were at the airport waiting for us upon arrival and they were prompt upon return. No hassles, no having to double check for return trip. They verify your return information when you arrive in Cancun and you can 100% know they will pick you up on time for departure. They stopped for us along the way to the hotel to get refreshments, the drive was comfortable and they know the best ways to get you to where you are going. Have a great trip!

PA
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya
Level Contributor
1,928 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cancun Transfers

We've used Cancun Transfers twice now and loved them. I pay for the VIP service - just love it. The other thing I like is that I can pay ahead using paypal - very secure. They are timely and if they say they are going to be there at a specific time they are. Very reliable.

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
42,686 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Cancun Transfers

there is also a bus line (ADO) that runs from the airport to PDC

5. Re: Cancun Transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 January 2011, 07:21