We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone fly Apple's USA3000 airline??

Racine, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
205 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone fly Apple's USA3000 airline??

We are booked to fly into Cancun this November for our stay at Secrets Capri and are flying Apples airline....was wondering if anyone has flown it and if it was a pleasant experience. Also if they provide meals, drinks, movies, assigned seating, free checked bag, etc. I have never even heard of this airline and didnt realize that we were booked on it until I got my itinerary and I thought WTH is USA3000?! LOL....thanks much! :)

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
1,526 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone fly Apple's USA3000 airline??

Check out their website www.usa3000.com.....

Free bags, pay for drinks( well it was that way a few years ago). No problems... More roomy than American.

Btw.... It's a sister company of Apple... Same ownership!!

Racine, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
205 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone fly Apple's USA3000 airline??

Thanks! I actually have tried to look on their website but for some reason it is not loading for me today...I will try later on or tomorrow. Thanks for the info. I hate flying so it is good to hear that they have roomier seats and that you have no complaints. Thanks again!

Pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Playa Paraiso
Level Contributor
8,676 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone fly Apple's USA3000 airline??

We have flown USA3000 several times and have been very pleased.

They gave out headphones for the movie last time we flew with them, but that was a couple years ago.

Springfield...
Level Contributor
9,502 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone fly Apple's USA3000 airline??

I used them last November from St. Louis. Great experience.

sig
Yorktown Heights
Level Contributor
5,498 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone fly Apple's USA3000 airline??

I flew them many times and it is excellent airline, to bad they do not fly anymore from NY area.

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,516 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone fly Apple's USA3000 airline??

They are currently charging for luggage, 9.00 a peice. Also sandwhiches are $5.00 with a bit of fruit! We flew with them 4 times and they are ok! Also shows movies there and back!!

Edited: 28 July 2010, 03:20
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
1,526 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Anyone fly Apple's USA3000 airline??

First bag no charge, second bag has fee/ per their website ;)

Marquette, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Michigan
Level Contributor
2,409 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Anyone fly Apple's USA3000 airline??

I have used them....no problems

St. Charles, MO
Level Contributor
979 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Anyone fly Apple's USA3000 airline??

We've used them several times. They have movies, free soft drinks, but you have to pay for the snack. First bag free on charter flights.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
256 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Anyone fly Apple's USA3000 airline??

We love USA3000. Direct flight from Cincinnati. Also both times we have flown, they ask anyone who wants, to write their name on a dollar bill. Then they go around and collect all the dollars from people who want to play, have a random person pull one dollar out, and that person wins all of them. Its a great way to start the vacation...especially if you win!