We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap Hotels in PDC?

Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sweden
2 posts
Save Topic
Cheap Hotels in PDC?

Is there any hotels for low budget travellers in PDC? We where thinking around $35-50.

ohio
Level Contributor
227 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheap Hotels in PDC?

yes - there are plenty. never stayed at any of these - but, have done lots of research and they seem just fine.

posada freud

hotel paradise

kinbe

alejari

do research on some other boards - you will find lots of info.

good luck on your search.

Sweden
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheap Hotels in PDC?

Look at those and they are all a bit above 50$. Kinbe had mixed reviews and Alejari I couldn't find a web page for.

PDX
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheap Hotels in PDC?

Stayed at Kimbe last year for three nights. Great staff, nice place but the most uncomfortable bed I have ever slept on. If you can ask for the townhouse. By far the best room and a really comfy bed.

We are staying at Penthouse Posada Frued next month. Looking forward to some sunshine!

PDX
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Cheap Hotels in PDC?

Stayed at Kimbe last year for three nights. Great staff, nice place but the most uncomfortable bed I have ever slept on. If you can ask for the townhouse. By far the best room and a really comfy bed.

We are staying at Penthouse Posada Frued next month. Looking forward to some sunshine!

Destination Expert
for Playa del Carmen
Level Contributor
8,508 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Cheap Hotels in PDC?

The Alejari as such is no more: it was sold and became the Hotel Fusion some time ago, perhaps 3-4 months ago.

Steve

New Hope, Minnesota
Level Contributor
265 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Cheap Hotels in PDC?

Go to the playa.info forum and do a search on 'budget' or something similar .. there have been several posts with lists of quite inexpensive hotels.

Mobile AL
Level Contributor
309 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cheap Hotels in PDC?

We stayed at Kinbe last year and really enjoyed it. I wrote a review and it has been posted. Our bed was comfortable (king size, fresh sheets daily, firm)

Level Contributor
80 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cheap Hotels in PDC?

Del Mar (hotelvilladelmar.com)

Eclipse (hoteleclipse.com)

El Sol del Caribe (elsoldelcaribe.bc.ca)

Lab-Nah (www.labnah.com/labnahi.html)

Mayeli (hotelmayeli.com)

Paradise (hotel-paradise.com)

Posada Las Iguanas (www.posada-las-iguanas.com)

Zanzibar (www.hotelzanzibar.com)