We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The new Grand Palladium White Sands Resort and Spa

Wisconsin
6 posts
Save Topic
The new Grand Palladium White Sands Resort and Spa

Does anyone have anything to report on about the new Grand Palladium White Sands Resort and Spa? I can't find a lot of information. It just opened in December, but I wanted to see if anyone had any info. Thanks!

Vero Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
1,560 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The new Grand Palladium White Sands Resort and Spa

smanders,

there is a lot of info about this resort on the palladium addict website. I gather they had a few snags upon opening with things not ready yet, but have taken care of the problems and operating up to par. The photos posted are beautiful. I'm leaving on the 21st and will give a full report when I get back.

West Chester...
Level Contributor
178 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The new Grand Palladium White Sands Resort and Spa

Just returned yesterday..air condtioning is a major problem..we had none! It was like a sauna in our rooms (2)..we spoke to management everyday and they kept promising we would have relief..but never did..they should never have opened yet. I'm sure that it will get better -

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
12,750 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The new Grand Palladium White Sands Resort and Spa

A/C and other major issues have been corrected. We expect some new pics today or tomorrow on the P board.