Hi all, thank you in advance to anyone who can help me out with a few answers. I already searched the forums and either could not find answers or they are possibly outdated.
1) Is the beach at Royal PDC private for the resort or is it public? Since I would like the spend the majority of the day at the beach my concern is with crowds/security and also having families with kids would kind of nullify the whole adult only vibe.
2) Based on aerial pics of the resort it looks a little "closed in" since there are buildings all around without much of a jungle setting. When at the resort do you still feel like you have space to wander and for privacy? When you look around beyond the resort does it feel like an urban environment?
3) This question also is related to the size of the resort: I'm thinking of visiting during the Holiday/New Year time of year, assuming the resort will be full, will you always be elbow to elbow with people? Long lines at the bars? Wait time getting into "A La Cartes"?
4) I have read many advantages to being so close to town, any disadvantages?
5) Finally, what's the atmosphere like during the December/New Year's Season? (for anyone who has been during this time)
Thank you again for any input!