We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bookit.com or Orbitz discount codes

Green Bay, WI
Level Contributor
82 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Bookit.com or Orbitz discount codes

Has anyone successfully used a discount code for bookit or Orbitz for travel in 2011? I'm having a hard time finding one in my searches. Thanks!

FLORIDA1
Level Contributor
886 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bookit.com or Orbitz discount codes

You might try Orbitz75 if it's air and hotel.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
14,177 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bookit.com or Orbitz discount codes

I don't know of any for Orbitz for 2011.

Green Bay, WI
Level Contributor
82 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bookit.com or Orbitz discount codes

I'll give it a try. Thank you!

Florida
Level Contributor
17 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bookit.com or Orbitz discount codes

I think Bookit just started offering coupon codes. The ones they have had are expired now. As for Orbitz they have the following:

REVIEW5:

Your promotion code is REVIEW5 Book a qualifying hotel between May 5, 2010, and December 31, 2010, for 1 or more nights for travel between May 5, 2010, and March 31, 2011, via Orbitz and instantly receive 5% off your booking through the use of the promotion code. Limit one discount per hotel room and one promotion code per booking. Discount may not be used toward the booking of a vacation package. Discounts are not redeemable for cash for any reason. Any attempt at fraud will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. Orbitz reserves the right to change or limit the promotion in its sole discretion.

5. Re: Bookit.com or Orbitz discount codes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 April 2011, 06:17