We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding at Riu Palace Mexico

Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wirral, UK
Level Contributor
84 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Wedding at Riu Palace Mexico

I have ust booked my wedding for April 2007 at Riu Palace Mexico. I know it is really far away but I am really excited. I would love to here from anyone also planning a wedding there or who has been married there.

Chicago
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding at Riu Palace Mexico

Bump

Denver
Level Contributor
8 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding at Riu Palace Mexico

My fiance and I are looking to get married in the Playa area and wanted to get married at an RIU resort. Their website mentions nothing about weddings, are you working through the hotel to do this? If so, any tips would be helpful. We are also planning on April 21, 2007, how about you?

Columbus, OH
Level Contributor
745 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding at Riu Palace Mexico

I've been an old married lady for 15 years now but did notice some nice weddings while we were at Riu Palace. We spoke to several brides and grooms and they were extremely pleased. Hopefully someone will have more info for you. Did you check out the riubambu. com website as they have lots of Riu info there. Perhaps it has some helpful info.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
128 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Wedding at Riu Palace Mexico

Jayhawkinden,

On the offical Riu website, riu.com, there is a box on the bottom right side that says 'Wedding Services'. They also provide an e-mail address - weddings@riu.com.

Denver
Level Contributor
8 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wedding at Riu Palace Mexico

Thanks for the help! Feel like an idiot for not seeing the huge banner link.