We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

promo codes

Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
cleveland
Level Contributor
1,570 posts
1 review
Save Topic
promo codes

Is there any new promo codes for Orbitz out there?

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
41,195 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: promo codes

do a search and you will find the answer

OK: no Orbitz 2011 coupon

cleveland
Level Contributor
1,570 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: promo codes

bump

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
330 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: promo codes

I was just looking for the same thing last night.

www.orbitz.com/App/PerformMDLPDealsContent…

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
13,933 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: promo codes

Nothing for 2011 that I am aware of. Without the code, we just booked our April trip thru Expedia. Orbitz still has some good prices, but not in our case.

cleveland
Level Contributor
1,570 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: promo codes

Hay all I did find one but is only good for jan-march ( orbitzvaca50) would like to find one like last year the 200 off it would be great.

KVR
Odessa, Texas
Level Contributor
1,604 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: promo codes

You can check this site periodcally for new codes that are posted:

http://www.retailmenot.com/view/orbitz.com

Not sure about 2011, but for the trip we booked for December, the available codes were 75ORBITZ for $75 off, 50ORBITZ for $50 off and 200 ENTERTAIN for $200 off a 7 night stay.

However, I found that Travelocity prices were less expensive even with the Orbitz coupon codes. Aslo Travelocity's airport transfers are $80 round trip compared to Orbitz's $122. That made a big difference. Travelocity also had more hotels to choice from.

If your wanting something for 2011, you'll probably have to wait until January and see what gets posted. However, check other sites also as some have better pricing anyway.

7. Re: promo codes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 April 2011, 06:52