We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Allegro Playacar

Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manitoba
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Topic
Allegro Playacar

Does anyone have a recent resort map for Allegro Playacar? Doing some research for our trip.

Thanks.

Manitoba
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Allegro Playacar

Since nobody has any response to my question does that mean the Allegro Playacar is not the resort to go.

bradford,ontario
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Allegro Playacar

I am also thinking of going to the Allegro with my family at the end of Dec.. I can't help you with a resort map but we have stayed next door at the Azteca. From what I could see the Allegro looks like a nice smaller resort which is what we prefer . There are a few videos on YOUTUBE of the resort if you want a better idea.

Edited: 29 November 2010, 18:27
Littleton, Colorado
Level Contributor
2,254 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Allegro Playacar

I have a friend on TA that likes to go to the Allegro once or twice a year. He usually pops up with answers about the Allegro but he must be busy with Thanksgiving. I haven't gone there but his opinions have put some interest in me. sorry I can't help.

Mankato, Minnesota
Level Contributor
1,776 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Allegro Playacar

We loved the Allegro in 2007, but don't have the map anymore. Now that the new beach is in this would be a truly wonderful resort. We loved the little 8 room units. The other couple really liked the high ceilings, Sue said it really helped quiet the snoring. We upgraded to be close to the beach and ended up less than 100 steps from the pool bar and grill. The night time entertainment was good.

5. Re: Allegro Playacar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 May 2011, 07:54