We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Playa Maya Help!!!

Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Huron, Ohio
Level Contributor
159 posts
134 reviews
Save Topic
Playa Maya Help!!!

OK, the deluxe Balcony ocean view or jacuzzi suite? Which is nicer? i am booking tonight for first of May!

Destination Expert
for Playa del Carmen
Level Contributor
8,480 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Playa Maya Help!!!

Hi, again,

Check my last response to you via email and I think you may not have this question any longer (given your stated preferences re having a view). :-)

Steve

Edited: 27 December 2010, 21:25
Eau Claire...
Destination Expert
for Copper Harbor
Level Contributor
2,535 posts
253 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Playa Maya Help!!!

Deluxe Balcony Ocean View for sure!!

Ontario
Level Contributor
1,165 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Playa Maya Help!!!

My gosh, that looks like one beautiful place to stay!! In my next life (when I don't stay at AI's), I'm going to Playa Maya. Have a great time, Jen, and report back. I'm jealous!

Huron, Ohio
Level Contributor
159 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Playa Maya Help!!!

Deluxe Ocean for sure. They are so attentive with the reservation process. Try a boutique hotel. I was a director of sales for 19 resorts and this will be my second time in a boutique hotel. So, so much better and you get a fantasitic breakfast and get to experiencethe downtown restaurants. We stayed at the Illusion BoutiqueHotel last year. Can't wait to go!!

Huron, Ohio
Level Contributor
159 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Playa Maya Help!!!

Thanks everyone! Sedona for one month in October too!

Jenifer

Cleveland

St Paul, MN
Destination Expert
for Playa del Carmen
Level Contributor
12,643 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Playa Maya Help!!!

La Buena Vida

Ontario
Level Contributor
1,165 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Playa Maya Help!!!

When I refer to my "next life," I mean when my almost-teenager is no longer vacationing with me. Then, Playa Maya here I come!!! :)

St Paul, MN
Destination Expert
for Playa del Carmen
Level Contributor
12,643 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Playa Maya Help!!!

You may not believe me freezing1, but when your kids get into their late 20's and early 30's they are a lot of fun to be with on vacation.

We should be allowed to torture teenagers.

Ontario
Level Contributor
1,165 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Playa Maya Help!!!

I know I joke, but in reality, I LOVE vacationing with my son - he is an amazing kid and always fun to be around. I decided when he was about 5 years old that I would never travel without him again. The sad reality is that he won't want to vacation with me forever... :( and when that day comes, I'm heading to Playa Maya! Thanks OT.

10. Re: Playa Maya Help!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 June 2011, 06:24