We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Missed out on Sandos...any great deal out there?

Mahwah
Level Contributor
822 posts
65 reviews
Save Topic
Missed out on Sandos...any great deal out there?

We usually stay @ a Palace Resort, but are looking for a better deal for 3 out of NY/NJ in July. 6 or 7 nts. Any ideas?

New Jersey
Level Contributor
445 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Missed out on Sandos...any great deal out there?

I missed out on it too :( I'd love to know as well!!!! Also leaving out of NY/NJ

Meridian, Idaho
Level Contributor
1,174 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Missed out on Sandos...any great deal out there?

I find a lot of my deals by signing up for dreaded "spam" from online travel agencies. I get mail from Southwest Air, Funjet, Travel Zoo, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Caribbean, Bookit, Cheap Flights, Orbitz, the list goes on and on. I created an email account through gmail just for these emails so they don't get mixed in with my "real" emails. Some of the emails are spam, wanting me to sign up for credit card offers, etc. But other have coupon codes and special offers. I quickly scan through them every other day or so to see if there are any good deals to be had. To me, its worth it. My last quick vacation to San Diego I used a expedia coupon for 10% off my hotel. Heck, for free, why not?

3. Re: Missed out on Sandos...any great deal out there?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 February 2012, 00:16