We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Valentin Imperial- Golden Jr Ste vs Golden Jr Ste Swim Up

NJ
Level Contributor
262 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Valentin Imperial- Golden Jr Ste vs Golden Jr Ste Swim Up

I've stayed at VIM before in Jr. Golden Swim up...just wondering if anyone knows what the Golden Jr. Ste's are? Is this ocean view or garden view? I believe they are blgs 6,7,.8....Thanks!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,978 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Valentin Imperial- Golden Jr Ste vs Golden Jr Ste Swim Up

Only the Emeralds are oceanfront/view. And even then as per our experience and what other posters have stated....due to the vegetation, you will NOT see the ocean from the ground floor rooms, and even on the 2nd floor rooms, the view is iffy.

I think the non-swim out Golden suites are in the same buildings as the Golden swimouts....just on the 2nd or 3rd floors....the ground level rooms being the swimout ones.....

NJ
Level Contributor
262 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Valentin Imperial- Golden Jr Ste vs Golden Jr Ste Swim Up

thanks Smittygirl....we actually were in bldg 7, third floor and had a great view of the ocean....albeit in the distance but still really nice...i was just confused as to the diff between goldenjr suite and golden jr suite swim up...so it soundslike it's all the same building,they all 'face' the same direction, but just depends on the floor you are on. appreciate the feedback!

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2,618 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Valentin Imperial- Golden Jr Ste vs Golden Jr Ste Swim Up

Both visits we were in the golden suites. Both times in bldg. 6. First time on the 2nd floor, 2nd time on the 3rd floor. I preferred the 2nd floor room. The balcony was much larger (vs. 2 small balconies on 3rd floor). Also, it had the feel of 2 separate rooms - the sleeping area and the sitting area. Some people prefer the more open concept, but I didn't. The 3rd floor room also has a skylight and let sunlight in early in the morning, and we're later sleepers. The 2nd floor bathroom was also fully enclosed, with a wall between the rooms. The 3rd floor had only a curtain dividing the sleeping area with the bathroom.

All the golden suites are in buildings 6, 7 and 8.

4. Re: Valentin Imperial- Golden Jr Ste vs Golden Jr Ste Swim Up

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2012, 11:15