We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Xcaret Prices

Eureka, CA
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Xcaret Prices

I'm curious if there is a price difference for adults if you come later in the day? Seems odd that there isn't an afternoon price? I did notice an "evening show price" for locals only listed. Does anyone know if I arrive at 4 p.m., is it the same price as if I showed up at 9 a.m.?

Thanks!

Bloomfield...
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya, Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
3,660 posts
210 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Xcaret Prices

Same price: We arrived at 11pm.

Union, Oregon
Level Contributor
4,106 posts
440 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Xcaret Prices

If you want to see and enjoy everything (and get your moneys worth) it is an all day deal. We were there all day and still didn't see everything. Alot to see and do.

Kelowna, Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya
Level Contributor
811 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Xcaret Prices

I agree with DaBride. My sister and I spent all day there and didn't see and do everything. But the show is great so stay for that :)

Grapevine, Texas
Level Contributor
175 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Xcaret Prices

Did you purchase the dinner for the during the show as well?

Kelowna, Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya
Level Contributor
811 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Xcaret Prices

We skipped the dinner but someone from our resort said it was preety good!

6. Re: Xcaret Prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2012, 14:19