We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

June Roll call for Royal Playa Del carmen

brooklyn ny
Level Contributor
186 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
June Roll call for Royal Playa Del carmen

Ok guys who will be at the Royal June 19-26? My Fiancee and I from Brooklyn NY will be there for a much needed break. Fun in the sun, cold drinks, strolling on 5 th ave in the night, good massages, white sandy beaches, I am pulling my hair out, I can't wait. June is so far away!!!!

Come on, roll call for June!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deridder, Louisiana
Level Contributor
548 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: June Roll call for Royal Playa Del carmen

We'll be there the week before, June 11-18. Can't wait!

Bowie, TX
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: June Roll call for Royal Playa Del carmen

We will be there the same week. Probably get to the resort at 10:30 am. I have my countdown clock on.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2,618 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: June Roll call for Royal Playa Del carmen

We'll be there the first week of June, arriving May 31. Been to Playa several times, first visit to RPDC.

Deridder, Louisiana
Level Contributor
548 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: June Roll call for Royal Playa Del carmen

This is our 3rd time to RPDC. Me and my wife love it there. I understand they have made some new additions since we were last there in 2007 - looking forward to it!

5. Re: June Roll call for Royal Playa Del carmen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 05:16