We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SMB June 2011 Roll call :)

Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
luke7562
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
SMB June 2011 Roll call :)

We're heading to Secrets Maroma Beach, June 18-25. Which is only 92 days away, anyone else headed there then? Just seems like the days arn't going by fast enough :).

Dallas, TX
Level Contributor
285 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: SMB June 2011 Roll call :)

We won't be there til end of August, but my husband has already started the countdown. We were there two years ago and can't wait to go back. I'll count on you to check everything out for us before we go!

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,782 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: SMB June 2011 Roll call :)

We will also be there having a look at SMB in June

Croydon, Surrey
Level Contributor
312 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: SMB June 2011 Roll call :)

We are going 8th July, cant wait either

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
420 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: SMB June 2011 Roll call :)

June 18-24th. Planning on a few rounds of golf. Booked this trip back in Aug 2010. 13 weeks will be here soon!

5. Re: SMB June 2011 Roll call :)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12 May 2011, 15:05
luke7562
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: SMB June 2011 Roll call :)

wow, yeah, 13 weeks sounds waaaay better them 91 days :) My wife and I were thinking of trying the golf as well but neither of us are golfers so it should be quite interesting :)

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
420 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: SMB June 2011 Roll call :)

Not the place I would learn to play golf... The cart fee and club rentals alone will cost you almost $100US per person, per round.

birmingham
Level Contributor
584 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: SMB June 2011 Roll call :)

Booked on Sat but we don't go until 16th July.

Just hope we've made the right choice. Been a few mixed reviews of late.

Not been Mexico before just hope the weather is kind to us. That is the 1 thing i'm nervous about - more so thant he hotel that I can live with. No tan -- now that's a different story lol!!!

16 weeks to go whoop whoop!!!! :-D

Edited: 21 March 2011, 14:28
Dallas
Level Contributor
71 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: SMB June 2011 Roll call :)

June 16th is our arrival date!

Springfield, New...
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: SMB June 2011 Roll call :)

We'll be there on our Honeymoon from May 24th till June 3rd!! Can't wait to have my feet in the sand and a margarita in my hand! ;-)